Roasted Carrots with Tahini, Olives and Mint
- 1 lb carrots, cut into sticks if large
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss carrots with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast 20-25 minutes until tender and golden.
- While carrots are still hot, drizzle with tahini. Sprinkle with garlic, vinegar and cumin then toss to combine. Toss in olives.
- Place in a serving bowl. Garnish with almonds and mint. Serve warm or room temperature.