Roasted Apple Breakfast Power Bowl
- 2 Ambrosia Apples, halved
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Scoop some of the flesh out of the Ambrosia Apple halves to make them into small bowls. Place on a rimmed-baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
While baking, combine oats, oat flour, chopped almonds, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Combine until a crumble forms.
Divide the crumble mixture among the baked Ambrosia Apples and return to the oven for 15 minutes.
Divide Greek yogurt between 4 bowls. Top with a warm apple half and pistachios.