Pressure Cooker Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
Makes about 8 servings (4 wings per serving)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Combine honey and next 6 ingredients (through black pepper) in a large bowl; add wings and toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat; add wings (do not discard marinade). Pour marinade into a measuring cup and add enough water to measure at least 1 cup (or minimum amount required for your pressure cooker.) Pour over wings in pressure cooker.
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on HIGH pressure setting for 10 minutes. Remove pressure cooker from heat. Gradually reduce steam.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven broiler. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons honey, soy sauce and hot sauce; set aside.
- Remove wings from pressure cooker (discard cooking liquid). Place wings on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush prepared sauce over chicken wings; broil 5 minutes on each side, flipping once and ensuring skins are crispy.