Miso Potato Salad
- 2 pounds red potatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons miso paste
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame sauce
- Add potatoes to a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, and cook until done for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together miso paste, rice wine vinegar, grated ginger, and sesame sauce. Set aside.
- Drain potatoes and let cool for about 15 minutes or longer.
- Coat with the sauce, and enjoy! Keep in the refrigerator, tightly covered, until enjoying.
*2 pounds of potatoes will give you about 6 2/3 cups chopped potatoes