Creamy Carrot and Pumpkin Soup
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 6 roasted medium-size carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup siggi's yogurt
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add rosemary and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant (be careful not to burn.)
- Add remaining ingredients (except yogurt) to pan; bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and process until smooth using a hand-held or regular blender. Stir in yogurt.
Note: Nutrition facts reflect 1 of 2 servings.