Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Lettuce Wraps combine sweet strawberries and feta for a tasty twist on chicken salad!
As you've probably noticed, I'm no stranger to a good breakfast recipe. Whether it's Bircher Oatmeal, Microwave English Muffins or the occasional stack of Protein Pancakes, I love a good morning meal. But I've realized over the years that while breakfast gets credit as the most important meal of the day, lunch is really the meal that binds together a good day's worth of healthy habits.
As a part of a paid partnership with California Strawberries a few years ago, I created these...
...my idea of the perfect lunch -- Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps.
They're sweet, savory, crunchy, salty, packed with protein and full of flavor thanks to the natural sweetness of strawberries.
ad: Strawberry Chicken Lettuce Wraps combine sweet @CAStrawberries w/feta for a tasty chicken salad twist Tweet this
Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup quartered California Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Large lettuce leaves
- In a medium-size bowl; combine all ingredients (except lettuce leaves); toss well to combine.
- Scoop onto leaf lettuce and serve.