Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Lettuce Wraps combine sweet California strawberries and feta for a tasty twist on chicken salad!
As you've probably noticed, I'm no stranger to a good breakfast recipe. Whether it's Bircher Oatmeal, Microwave English Muffins or the occasional stack of Protein Pancakes, I love a good morning meal. But I've realized over the years that while breakfast gets credit as the most important meal of the day, lunch is really the meal that binds together a good day's worth of healthy habits.
As a part of my new paid partnership with California Strawberries as one of their ambassadors, I created these...
...my idea of the perfect lunch -- Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps.
They're sweet, savory, crunchy, salty, packed with protein and full of flavor thanks to the natural sweetness of California strawberries.
To see how easy they are to make, watch this:
ad: Strawberry Chicken Lettuce Wraps combine sweet @CAStrawberries w/feta for a tasty chicken salad twist #8ADay Tweet this
Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup quartered California Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Large lettuce leaves
- In a medium-size bowl; combine all ingredients (except lettuce leaves); toss well to combine.
- Scoop onto leaf lettuce and serve.