If you like roasted red pepper hummus, you'll love this new twist using roasted yellow peppers.
This Roasted Yellow Pepper Hummus is a fun twist on a traditional appetizer Tweet this
Roasted Yellow Pepper Hummus
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted yellow bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Process first 6 ingredients (through ground red pepper) in a food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours or up to 3 days.