I don't know about you, but I'm all cooked out.
I count thanksgiving as tied for my very favorite holiday. A holiday that pulls people together around a common table to share food and a spirit of thanks, with no expectations of gift-giving, deserves a place of priority. I love that it focuses on great, classic, hearty dishes, and that people spend extra care and time in their kitchens. Maybe more cooking than they do the rest of the year put together. I know I've spent the majority of the past several days in my kitchen, and I'm only cooking for my little crew of 4 this year.
I love it, but after all of that, I'll also whisper a moment of thanks that the hours of kitchen labor are over. And another moment of thanks for super quick and easy dishes.
This cobbler is one of them. Frozen berry-cherry blend. A quick dump and stir topping. A couple minutes in the oven... and done. Gluten-free. Grain-Free. Paleo. Delcious.
This Gluten-Free Cherry Berry Cobbler is a quick and easy dessert that won't last long with friends and family! Tweet this
Gluten Free Berry Cherry Cobbler
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups frozen berry and cherry blend
- Preheat oven to 375°. Swirl 1 tablespoon coconut oil around an 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, vanilla paste, cinnamon, and remaining 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- Spread frozen berries in bottom of prepared dish. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon coconut sugar.
- Crumble flour mixture evenly over berries.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until topping is golden and berries are bubbly.