The holidays are over. Start the new year off right with these 10 Detox Salads - great for lunch or dinner!
The holidays are over and it wouldn't be the week after without words like "detox" and "cleanse" flying around. Everyone wants to start the new year off on the right foot and many are willing to go to great lengths to get a fresh start.
At Healthy Aperture, we don't believe in crazy detox or diet plans.
Instead, we encourage you to focus on eating more whole foods and raw fruits and veggies that are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and less processed, packaged, high calorie foods. Your body's own ability to "detox" will be amply supported to get you moving in the healthy direction you crave for the new year.
To help you get started, we rounded up 10 of our favorite "detox" friendly salads. Made with lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains, they're packed with protein and fiber and will leave you feeling full & satisfied.
Or if you're feeling creative and ready to make your own, let our How to Make A Detox Salad guide help you build a better salad bowl today!
1. Nutrient Dense Emerald City Salad via Poppies & Papayas
2. Detox Salad via The Fit Housewife
3. Detox Kale Salad via Making Thyme For Health
4. Detox Kale Salad via The Healthy Maven
5. Cinnamon Apple Kale and Quinoa Salad via ifoodreal
6. Detox Quinoa Salad via Making Thyme For Health
7. Whole Foods Detox Salad via Edible Sound Bites
8. Cauliflower Detox Salad via Pinch of Yum
9. Turkey, Kiwi & Green Apple Salad via Chelsea's Messy Apron
10. Tropical Detox Salad via Vanilla & Spice
Start the new year off w/ these 10 Detox Salads - great for lunch or dinner! @healthyaperture Tweet this