No grill needed. Barbecue Shrimp is actually a New Orleans inspired dish sautéed in sauce, not on the grill.
No grill needed. Barbecue Shrimp is actually a New Orleans inspired dish sautéed in sauce! Tweet this
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 medium hot pepper, halved
- 1 pound large unpeeled shrimp
- Combine the first 8 ingredients (through hot pepper) in a large non-stick skillet; bring to a boil. Add shrimp, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp are done. May be served warm or chilled.