Sponsored by The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. The official sponsors of the contest are ReganMillerJones, Inc., (dba Healthy Aperture) and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association (“Sponsor(s)”). Sponsor’s address is 5340 W Fayetteville Road, Atlanta, GA 30349.
3. All entrants must be:
a. Legal residents of the United States of America or the District of Columbia
b. Age 18 or older at the time of entry
4. You may enter the Recipe Contest beginning 12:01am Monday, February 18, 2013 and no later than 11:59pm Monday, April 1, 2013. Submit your entry to Healthy Aperture via the entry form. Requirements for submitting a recipe/recipes include:
5. All entries, including recipes and any photographs, shall become the property of the Sponsors. Submission of an entry constitutes the assignment and transfer, and entrant hereby assigns and transfers, to the Sponsors any and all rights, title, and interest in and to the entry and the recipe, including, without limitation, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. By submitting the recipe, each entrant relinquishes to the Sponsors its intellectual property and other rights to the recipe and related ideas and concepts, which become the property of, and are owned by the Sponsors even if an entrant is not chosen as a winner. Note: This DOES NOT prohibit entrant from posting the entered recipe & image on their own blog in conjunction with the submission to this contest. Submission of an entry grants the Sponsors and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, or any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Contest (the “Promotion Parties”) and their officers, directors, employees and agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify each entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation as regards to duration, frequency or territory, and without consideration (i.e., payment of a fee) to the entrant worldwide, in perpetuity. Entries must be the original work of the entrant, may not have won previous awards, may not have been published previously, must not infringe upon any third party’s rights, and must be suitable for publication (i.e., not obscene or indecent). All recipes may be utilized on www.healthyaperture.com, www.southeastdairy.org and/or other Southeast Dairy Association Webpages / social media assets including, but not limiting to: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. Submission of an entry will not be acknowledged and will not be received or held in confidence.
6. Entries will be judged on the following criteria, weighted evenly:
7. Winners will be selected and notified on or around Friday, May 17, 2013, by email. All prizes will be awarded according to these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local sales, income and other taxes associated with winning his/her prize and will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law (if applicable) and for awarding of prize checks (if applicable). It is the winners’ responsibility to understand and abide by any federal, state or local tax laws that may apply to receipt of a prize.
9. If a winner declines any portion of a prize, it will not be replaced nor will any monetary compensation be awarded. Prizes cannot be substituted, except at the sole discretion of The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association, and are not assignable and not transferable. The prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except that a prize will be subject to its manufacturer's standard warranty (if any).
10. Winners may be required to provide positive identification specified by The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association to claim their prize and may required to sign and return an Affidavit and Release (where permitted by law). Entrants are not considered as winners and are not recipients of any prize until all required documentation is received and has been verified by The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association. If applicable, winners will be required to sign and return these documents within 10 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
11. If a Winner cannot be contacted, or if required documentation or prize is returned as undeliverable or there is any non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if a winner cannot accept/receive a prize for any reason, or has made or submitted false statements, then such winner will be disqualified and the entrant with the next highest score may be determined as an alternate winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion).
12. Sponsors and each of their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensed retailers, wholesalers and the judging panel as well as their immediate families and/or household residents are not eligible to participate. The Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia and all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Georgia over them for such purposes. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
13. By entering, entrants agree that they have no right to bring (and covenant not to bring) any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against ReganMillerJones, Inc, The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association or any of their respective agents, employees, members or shareholders in connection with this Contest. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsors, the judges, their affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents do not have now, nor shall any of them have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the non-infringement or protection of any copyright, trademark, patent, or any other claimed right or interest in an entry.
14. Each entrant indemnifies and holds harmless ReganMillerJones, Inc., The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association, , the Academy, their affiliates and their members, shareholders, directors, managers, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any damage or loss of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or the award, acceptance, use, misuse, failure or inability to use, possession or loss of any prize or any prize-related activity.
15. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify the Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
16. ReganMillerJones, Inc., and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association are not responsible if the Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. ReganMillerJones, Inc., and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, including the Official Rules, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. ReganMillerJones, Inc., and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association are not responsible for problems uploading or downloading any Contest related information from the Website or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic entry to be received by ReganMillerJones, Inc., and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the Website, or any other technical problems related to online entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit a contestant’s ability to participate in this Contest. ReganMillerJones, Inc., and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired, and to cancel or suspend the Contest in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond ReganMillerJones, Inc., and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association control corrupt the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Contest. If this is the case, the winners will be determined from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. ReganMillerJones, Inc., and The Southeast United Dairy Industry Association reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or web site or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules.
17. If any provisions of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
18. By entering, an entrant may be contacted by the Sponsors with future promotional offers based on information provided by the entrant to participate in this Contest. To opt-out from receiving such communications, please email email@example.com.