Strawberry Pita Nachos
Makes 2 servings
- 1 Toufyan whole wheat bread pita bread (I used the organic sprouted variety), cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Garnish: additional chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Brush oil evenly over pita wedges and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 10 minutes or until just crisp. Arrange chips on a plate.
- Combine yogurt and chocolate syrup in a small bowl; drizzle over chips. Top evenly with strawberries. Garnish with additional chocolate syrup, if desired.