Skillet Fajita Hashbrowns
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 1/3 cups frozen diced hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup sauteed peppers and onions
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 tablespoon salsa verde
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in a small oven-proof skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat until hot; add potatoes. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with beans, peppers, onion and cheese; broil until cheese melts. Top with guacamole and salsa verde.