Greek Quinoa Salad
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups broth or water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives (about 20 olives)
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onions and quinoa, and cook for 3 minutes stirring very often.
- Stir in the broth (or water), oregano, pepper, garlic powder, and salt, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Let cook for about 15 minutes until the liquid has absorbed.
- Transfer quinoa to a bowl.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, red pepper, olives, and vinegar. Enjoy hot or cold!
*Add 2 ounces (1/2 cup) crumbled feta cheese if desired.