Garlic and Onion Baked Potato Fries
- 3 Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- coarse salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes clean, but leave skins on, if desired. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick fries.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet generously coated with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder. Toss potatoes to coat in spices and oil. Spread out fries into a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Carefully stir and turn over potatoes, being careful not to mash or break them. Spread out, once again, into a single layer.
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until crispy, or cooked to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly cracked pepper. Toss and serve.